Tai Chi Intermediate Course 51-102
What I will learn?
- You will learn sets 16-31 No.51-102 of the Long Open Hand Form.
- How to use them for visualisation of the form.
- The rest of the golden principles.
- Still keeping our body-mind centred.
- Noticing how the body can become heavier but the mind becomes lighter.
- Understanding the breath and connecting with our life force energy.
- Find movement within stillness and stillness within movement.
- How to look a little deeper into the thirteen stances and there attributes.
- Practising been in the moment.
- Letting go of the monkey chatter.
- Best practise for how to and how not to move the body-mind.
- The connection between the head, torso, arms and legs moving as one.
How will it benefit me?
- Reduces your stress in daily life.
- Control any mood imbalances in your daily life.
- Improve your sleep pattern.
- Improve your cognition, balance and strength.
Topics for this Course
Introduction to the intermediate course
51-52 The Single Whip Unleashed03:07
Open the door and step aside
53-54 The Double Whip03:07
55-58 The Playful Dog05:16
59-62 Catching The Chickens05:26
63-65 The Archer Prepares04:43
Feeling & Noticing Bear & Eagle Stances00:00
66-69 Mount The Wild Horse05:05
Attributes duck, riding horse, leopard and cat00:00
70-72 Flexing of the Single Whip04:22
Hugging A Tree07:13
73-76 Repulse The Monkey04:43
In The Moment00:00
77-78 Encompass The East and West03:02
Best Practice for your body-mind00:00
79-80 The Dog Awakens02:43
The Great Learning Confucius
81-82 Roll and Stretch03:02
83-87 The Five Elements05:58
88-89 The Double Whip03:38
90-93 Waving The Hands in the Clouds04:49
94-97 Consoling The North Wind05:32
98-102 The Leopard Shows Its Teeth05:50
The Ch’ang Ming Diet00:00
1-102 Tai Chi Form07:58
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Videos and text for each Stance,
- Videos and text for each Set,
- Downloadable pdf files to print out,
- Text and Graphics to study,
- Zoom Online live classes (time restriction) to be agreed.
- You will need a computer, laptop or phone with an internet connection capable for viewing videos.
- A space for practicing the Tai Chi form.
- A Zoom account for joining live lessons.